Makes 12 gluten & dairy-free muffins.
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift the coconut flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl or blender, whisk honey, coconut milk, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Gently stir wet mixture into dry ingredients and mix in chia seeds.
- Fold in the blueberries and pour batter into greased or lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes until muffins begin to turn golden brown and are cooked through.
- Immediately remove from tins and cool on rack.