About

Hi!  My name is Stewart Forscher, and I’m a Star-Diamond Beachbody Coach.  I’m 41 years old and have a lovely wife and 2 awesome kids.  I’ve lived in Atlanta most of my life and have always had a passion for fitness. I was one of those guys who worked out a lot and “sort of tried to” eat healthy but never got the results I wanted. In 2009 my pants were not fitting, and I decided I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was “skinny fat.” I found myself on prescription anxiety medication and didn’t realize at the time that that was due in large part to my lifestyle and the processed foods and sodas I was consuming.

I kept seeing the infomercial for P90X over and over again and one day decided it must be a sign and I should buy it. Little did I know that that purchase included a lot more than some fitness DVDs. I found out I had a Coach, and I connected with her on FB. It just so happened that she was also early in her fitness journey, and she and I began sending each other daily updates. Also, I began connecting with others on FB.


There were 2 factors that helped me get the results with P90X that I never got before. 1) I really listened to what Tony Horton had to say about “just showing up,” “doing your best,” and the importance of REALLY eating healthy. 2) CONNECTING with others online, supporting and encouraging each other, listening, learning, and improving. These 2 factors made all the difference in the world and helped me to become super fit, inside and out!

I continue to lead by example, doing one Beachbody program after another after another and eating a clean diet every day. I started my own team, Team Get Super Fit, to pay it forward and help keep others from spinning their wheels for years like I did. I love helping others.

More than anything, I hope to inspire you to understand that you can do this too. You have to get to the heart of the matter. For things to change, you have to change. And you CAN make those changes. There’s nothing that you can’t do, and I’m here to help.

I’m a software engineer by day but have really developed a passion for fitness, so I spend a lot of effort toward my part-time job as a Beachbody Coach.  I’m so fortunate to be able to make some extra money too while doing what I love and building an extra source of income for the future.  I started Team Get Super Fit to build a community of like-minded individuals coming together to get fit and healthy and stay that way.  I am always looking for people to join Team Get Super Fit either as a member or as a Coach.  I’d love to hear from you if you think you might be interested in joining in either capacity.  My goal is to help you achieve your goals!
stewart

 

 

 

 

 

Yours In Success,

collins-and-stewart

Stewart Forscher, Team Get Super Fit

 

make-me-your-coach-for-free

About Team Get Super Fit:
Started in 2010 by Independent Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, Stewart Forscher, Team Get Super Fit is a team of 150+ Beachbody Coaches dedicated to helping others improve their lives through fitness, nutrition, support, and financial rewards. Because 70% of health and weight loss results is nutrition (the other 30% is exercise), we focus on clean eating and a holistic approach to healthy lifestyle.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *