I must have been pretty bloated because I lost 3.2 lbs and 1 inch off my waist. I feel so much better! 💪 I’m super-proud of my wife and the rest of you guys who did this with me (Becky, Maggie, Shirley, Rhonda). 👊🏻 That wasn’t easy but was so worth it. ✊🏻 Thank you for the text group. It really helped me. 🙌🏼📱 Now it’s very important that we keep those healthy habits going. I know you can do this!
- Stewart down 3.2 lbs
- Ashlee down 2 lbs (and then another 3 lbs on the 4th day for a total of 5 and counting)
- Becky down 3.4 lbs
- Shirley down 3 lbs
- Maggie down 3.5 lbs
I learn something new every time I do this cleanse. Here’s what I learned this time.
- Zevia is a great Coach Stewart-approved addition to have with lunch or dinner.
- The hot tea options are great for this cleanse, especially in the winter. I drank 2-3 cups of green tea per day.
- We did stir fry for all 3 dinners this time around. It was so good!
- Even though it’s not part of the official eating plan, be sure to add Bragg Liquid Aminos to your stir fry. It’s the secret ingredient that makes your stir fry taste amazing!
- Add cinnamon to Vanilla Fresh Shake to make it taste better. Thanks to Becky for that tip!
If you’re ready for an amazing jumpstart to feel better and reduce bloat in only 3 days, I highly recommend that you join our February 8 group. You won’t regret it!
I hope you found this informative. If so, please check one of the below social media buttons and share this! If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below or contact me.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on social media.
Considering joining one of my fitness challenges? Apply HERE.
Considering earning additional income from home by helping others? Apply HERE.
PS: If You Don’t have a Coach, Click the Button Below to Make Me Your Coach (It’s Complimentary)
If you enjoyed this post, do retweet and comment please.
Note: This post is informational only, and the information here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.