Since the 2nd time I completed the Beachbody Ultimate Reset, I have had a salad for lunch every single day. I thought it would be worthwhile to post a current typical recipe.
- Organic mixed greens. Sometimes, I’ll add extra arugula or baby kale.
- Organic baby carrots.
- Cucumber – I use organic when I can find it, not always possible.
- Organic tomato.
- Organic celery and/or organic bell pepper.
- Organic sprouts.
- Sometimes mushrooms, sometimes red onions.
- Raw, unpasteurized cheese or Daiya Vegan cheese.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Organic raisins
- Other seeds like pumpkin or sunflower
- Walnuts and/or cashews
- Sometimes (weekends?) some organic chicken breast or tempeh
- Dressing: organic red wine vinegar
- Himalayan salt & pepper
- Mary’s Gone Crackers w/ organic or preservative-free hummus
Yours in Health,
Stewart Forscher, Team Get Super Fit
p.s. I hope you found this post helpful. Please check one of the social media buttons below and share this article! If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below or contact me.
Note: This post informational only, and the product(s) mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.