After 4 years of being a Coach, I’ve developed my favorite nutrition tips.
1. Sip filtered water all day – start as soon as you get out of bed
2. Complex carbs instead of white carbs
White bread -> Sprouted grain bread or gluten-free bread
White pasta -> Organic brown rice pasta or sprouted grain pasta
White flour -> Organic brown rice flour or organic whole wheat flour
Crackers -> Mary’s Gone Crackers
Potatoes -> Sweet potatoes
3. Healthy fats – nuts, seeds, avocado, coconut oil, hummus
4. The salad is the main dish – eat 1 large salad per day
5. Sprouted grains are your friends
6. No processed foods, no refined sugar
7. Natural sweeteners instead of artificial
8. Unsweetened almond milk instead of milk
9. Drink your Shakeology
10. Minimal, high-quality animal protein
11. No soy except tempeh and miso
12. Organic/non-GMO, especially for “dirty dozen”
13. Eat tons of veggies
Yours In Health,
Stewart Forscher, Team Get Super Fit
p.s. I hope you found this post helpful. Please click one of the social media buttons below and share this article! If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below or contact me.
Note: This post is for information only, and the product(s) mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.