One of my favorite dinners to make is stir fry because it’s so stinkin’ easy, is healthy, and tastes great.
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Bag of frozen organic broccoli
- 10-15 organic baby carrots
- Few organic grape tomatoes
- Himalayan salt, pepper
- Splashes of Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- Heat coconut oil in wok on medium
- Add garlic, cook for 30-60 seconds
- Add beef, cook 75% of the way
- Add Himalayan salt & pepper
- Add broccoli and carrots, cook til heated through
- At the last minute reduce heat to medium-low, and add tomatoes and Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- Cook for a few more minutes til tomatoes are tender
- Add more Himalayan salt, pepper, and Bragg's to taste. Enjoy!
Optional ingredients to add more flavor if you have on-hand:
- splash of low-sodium, organic vegetable broth – cook throughout
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger root – cook throughout
- Sesame seeds – sprinkle on top when done
I hope enjoyed this recipe. If so, please check one of the below social media buttons and share these! If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below or contact me.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on social.
Considering joining one of my fitness challenges? Apply HERE.
Considering earning additional income from home by helping others? Apply HERE.
PS: If You Don’t have a Coach, Click the Button Below to Make Me Your Coach (It’s Complimentary)
If you enjoyed this post on “Beef Stir Fry Recipe,” retweet and comment please.
Note: This post is informational only, and the information here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.